Make a Submission
Published in this journal with the following conditions:
- Writing discusses social and religious problems both the results of field research, theoretical or creative ideas.
- Journal manuscripts can be written in Indonesian or English while still paying attention to the minimum standards determined by Momentum : Jurnal Sosial dan Keagamaan
- Journal manuscripts number between 10-30 pages, with A4 paper size, 4/3/4 / 3cm upper / lower / left / right margins, typed using Times New Roman font format size 12 points, paragraph 1.5 spaces, and paragraphs given firstline 1cm.
- If the writing contains a table or picture, it must be given a number, title, and clear information, and the position of the image or table is placed in the center (center).
- The use of terms or words in foreign languages must be italicized.
- The citation technique used in the Momentum : Jurnal Sosial dan Keagamaan is citation in the form of footnotes, and the reference is the work of L. Turabian, A Manual Writers of Term Papers, Theses, and Dissertation (published by The Chicago University Press).
- Forms of articles published in Momentum : Jurnal Sosial dan Keagamaan are the results of field research, theoretical studies and creative, innovative and solution ideas, both for social and religious problems or for the development of social and religious knowledge.
- Field Research Results. Technically the systematic writing of this article consists of ten parts, namely: (a) Title (b) Name and Affiliation of the Author (c) Abstract (d) Keywords (e) Introduction (f) Method (g) Research Results and Discussion (h) Conclusions (i) Bibliography (j) Acknowledgments Thank you, if any.
- Results of Theoretical Study and Scientific Ideas. The results of theoretical studies and scientific ideas are articles in the form of analysis of decisions, studies of theory, and or ideas for the development of other contemporary discourses. Basically the technical writing is the same as the results of field research, the difference is only in the systematic presentation. The presentation of conceptual articles includes: (a) Title (b) Name and Author Affiliation (c) Abstract (d) Keywords (e) Introduction (f) Discussion packaged per subtitles according to the discussion (g) Conclusions or conclusions (h) Bibliography.
- Articles are sent in the form of print outs and formatted softcopy in MS Word (rice text format).